Meet the Instructor
I have always been an active person. Besides Tae Kwon Do, here are some other things I love to do:
- Enjoyed long distance bicycling for many years.
- Joined the Ski Roundtop Ski Patrol and was an EMT for 37 years.
- Raced sail boats at Lake Marburg for approximately 25 years
- Enjoy motorcycling and going to related events.
- Studied under Master Bob Kistner at Dover Dragon’s for 13 years obtaining the rank of 2nd Dan
- Retired from Fincor Electronics as a Electrical-Mechanical Designer and Buyer.
- Joined the Army and served three years.
- Married to Tina and living in the Shiloh area.
- Enjoy being a stay at home dog-dad.
- Involved in York County Veterans Honor Guard.